Here are a couple of videos that can help you relieve pain from the soles of your feet. It works well with plantar fasciitis as well as general foot pain.
- Consult your physician first to see if the exercises are safe.
- Don’t try these exercises if your feet are excessively painful or swollen
- Do not use too much pressure while doing the exercises. You should feel the massage, but it should not hurt. If it does hurt, you are using too much pressure and will slow down the healing process.
- There are many variations of this massage, so I have included 2 different approaches. The first video is done seated, while the second one is done in the standing position.
- Don’t overdo it. This is the biggest risk with self massage. Too much can lead to inflammation and worsened symptoms. Do it for a maximum of 5 minutes at a time, 3 times a day.